Developer / Programmer / Coder (El Dorado Hills, CA)
Infinite Technologies, Inc. is a rapidly expanding company offering many growth opportunities in the Information Systems, and Technology fields. We pride ourselves on providing quality products and services for customers in both the private and government sectors.
We have a current opportunity for Developer/Programmer to assist in creating cutting-edge, full stack, enterprise-strength web-based software in support of our commercial and private industry and Government customers at our El Dorado Hills, CA facility.
Seeking emerging talent, as well as, senior level skill set.
Candidates for this position must be US citizens capable of obtaining a DoD security clearance.
Opportunities for Skills:
- Business and system analysis
- GUI Design
- Creating user interfaces
- Building web services
- Developing reports
- Interfacing with SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Assist in system and business documentation
- Create and perform validation tests
- Provide customer support on an as needed basis
- Maintain contact with appropriate Company personnel and customers as necessary.
- Other related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent or within 2 semesters of completion.
- Area of concentration: Computer Science (preferred), Software Engineering or Business Information Systems
- MUST have basic coding logic.
- Aptitude for reading and understanding basic code
- Understanding of coding structure and format.
- Industry experience a plus, but not mandated.
- Visual Studio (VB.Net), NET, C# related or similar development
- Understanding and knowledge of UI/UX Requirements and Mockups
- Fundamental knowledge in iOS/Android application design and development
- Analytical and quantitative skills, including experience analyzing problems and providing solutions
- Functional understanding of IT systems
- Collaboration and communication skills, both written and oral; this includes the ability to multi-task and work independently while thriving in a team environment.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills and ability to perform effectively in a team environment
- Should maintain knowledge of project planning techniques.
- Basic knowledge of Business and System Analysis
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be able to obtain and sustain a DoD Security Clearance
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Oracle database experience
- Net and – or ASP.NET experience
- Crystal Reports and/or Apose Cells experience
- Experience with data analysis and data modeling
- Experience with project management methodologies and PM software
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) with current Microsoft certifications is a plus.
Compensation and quality of life balance has resulted in a high retention rate of resources. Team retention is on average of 7+ years from entry to senior skill level. * Employees with less than 2 years of tenure not included.
Benefits and compensation are competitive per location and personal experience. Benefits include health Insurance, 401(K), profit sharing, training programs, 20 paid days off per year, and a flexible spending account among others. Career growth path including team supported training programs & certifications.
Send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyber Security (IA) Specialist
Infinite Technologies, Inc. is a provider of high-level strategic and advanced technical services that assist government and corporate entities in managing their technology needs. Infinite Technologies, Inc. is searching for an Information Assurance Specialist at our Alexandria, VA office.
- Support IA team with Information Security Certification and Accreditation Support for applications, systems and networks in accordance with appropriate DOD and DLA policies and processes.
- Assist in defining system requirements to ensure integration within security framework.
- Participate in the administration of programs to include policies, standards, guidelines, training programs, and a viable quality assurance process for disaster recovery.
- Assist in the facilitation of FISMA testing.
- Assist with Certification and Accreditation (C&A) using DIACAP/ Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Assist with vulnerability management, vulnerability scans using approved DoD tools, ACAS/Nessus
- Support team with developing and maintenance of security policies and standards, and ensure compliance throughout the organization.
- Contribute to security architecture, policy and design guidance for business systems and networks.
- Stay abreast of changing regulatory, threat, and technology landscapes.
- Assist in support role to business team and other departments as necessary
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal skills, organizational and documentation skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals or groups.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of experience in the field or related area.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Candidates for this position must be US citizens capable of obtaining a DoD security clearance.
- Security Plus in accordance with DOD 8750/AFI33-285
- Knowledge of USAF and ANG environments helpful, but not required.
- Experienced with Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)
- Knowledge and/or basic experience working with DoD classified IT system security configuration and processes is highly desirable.
- DIACAP Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) exposure or experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of using eMass, EITDR
Compensation for this position is commensurate with industry standards and personal experience. Benefits include health insurance, 401(K), profit sharing, 20 paid days off per year, a flexible spending account, etc.
Copyright © 2017 Infinite Technologies, Inc.