Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) tools to support the Mission through overall Program Management
Optimize risk posture and cash flow to deliver execution year spend plans. Dynamically manage spend plan forecasts and actual obligation updates for program funding with crosswalk to financial data.
- Efficiently allocate funding for future year forecasts
- Perform scenario analysis
- Collaboration for confident decision making
- Generate POM deliverables.
- Minimize rework and enable agility for fact of life changes
- Generate deliverables for Congressional and President Budget activities
- Facilitates scenario exploration
- Optimizes algorithms for funding allocation
- Manage dynamic fund and appropriation categories
- Generates Justification Book (J Book) output products to include variance narratives and Zero Based Transfer (ZBT) files
- Multiple attribute maintenance to include contract and organic repair services
- Ability to create, copy, transfer, and archive requirements during each logistics cycle.
Historical Ex Actuals visibility.
Planning and communication tool
between the Program Group and the Organic Depot organization to plan the accomplishment of depot overhauls.
- Integrate with requirements
- Robust editing and change control tools
- eCollaboration integration
- Generate MS Word or PDF doc
Capture aircraft and missile requirements to include those driven by Program Depot Maintenance Schedule
- Requirement attributes including hours, narratives, variances, impact statements and recommendations.
- Trend Analysis capabilities to forecast out-year reqts and
Non-Trended Proposal Maintenance
Request a Demo
Please provide us a few details so our team can connect with you or call 1-800-406-7330. Our team will answer your questions, share a quick demo, and set you up with a evaluation trial of our PPBE Applications.