Centralized Access for Data Exchange Application
Centralized Access for Data Exchange (CAFDEx®) is a comprehensive software platform that centralizes applications and data under a secure, common umbrella architecture. Configurable tools include workflows, master data management, maintenance grids, robust analytics and more.
Budget and Execution (PPBE) for Weapon Systems Sustainment (WSS)
PPBE for WSS supports management of the DoD
budgeting lifecycle (Plan, Program, Budget, Execute) to allocate projected funding to meet determined requirements.
Program Management (FHP)
The FHP Applications help manage unique aspects of the DoD Flying Hour Program and are uniquely designed to help the DoD save time, money and support audit readiness. The FHP suite of tools provide capabilities to help monitor flying hours, fuel consumption and track funding levels.
and Execution Process (RSEP)
RSEP Applications provide capabilities for Primary Mobile Maintenance and Form 227 Budgetary-Cost estimation documentation, inventory management (including configuration control), schedule projection, and schedule execution of shelters, radomes, and towers.
üStandardized Work Flows
üOne Stop Analytics
- Customize user roles, alerts, available system features, and links.
- Cloud-Enabled Platform with Authority to Operate (DoD)
- Centralized management of business rules and workflows
to automate and streamline business processes.
- Mitigates turnover challenges with embedded process knowledge
- Rapid adaptation to future year changes
- Enables collaboration across stakeholders
- Real-time decision support tools to include customizable
Online Grids, Analytics, and Reports
- Advanced analytic capabilities including trend analysis, optimization algorithms, and data visualization
CAFDEx® Shared Services
CAFDEx applications can be customized to your brand and your goals with CAFDEX® shared services
- Administration Tools
- User Management
- Process Flow Management
- Data Maintenance Tools
- Reports & Data Extract
- Portfolio Management
- Rules, Reference and Master Data Management
- External System Interface Management
- Analytics Tools
- Data Visualization Tools
- Collaboration Tools
- Help Desk TIcketing
- Standardized Training Content
CAFDEx® Tools Support the Mission through Overall Program Management with the ability to adapt to process changes
CAFDEx® #SuccessAsAService – meeting the mission with solutions complimented by world class service
- +60% reduction of manual work
- Rapid adaptation to process changes
- Mitigate turnover challenges
- Fiscal year savings pay for the cost of the subscription
- Sign up for what you need
Call us 1-800-406-7330 or fill in the form to see how CAFDEx Application can support your process.
Request a Demo
Please provide us a few details so our team can connect with you.Our team will answer your questions, share a quick demo, and set you up with a evaluation trial of our CAFDEx® Applications.
Infinite Technologies, Inc. brings its software apps to the DoD to help manage unique aspects of the Flying Hour Program. Better management of the program is important as it represents a significant part of the budget and is critically important for DoD readiness. Our applications are uniquely designed to help the DoD save time, money and support audit readiness.